RIPig cross-dressing adulterer Giuliani keeps dragging wife into campaign, oh but leave her out of it...
Alan Smithee
2007-09-22 17:38:58 UTC
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 — Rudolph W. Giuliani was making a very serious
legal point in a very important speech on Friday before some very
skeptical members of the National Rifle Association.

Then, a call came in on his cellphone.

“This is my wife calling, I think,” he said as the crowd looked on in
silence. “Hello, dear. I’m talking — I’m talking to the members of the
N.R.A. right now. Would you like to say hello?”

He paused; she said something inaudible; he laughed.

“I love you, and I’ll give you a call as soon as I’m finished. O.K.?”

Was the call a genuine intrusion by an adoring wife? Or a campaign
stunt meant to soften his image before a potentially hostile crowd,
and show Judith Giuliani in a warmer light?

The campaign insisted Friday that the call caught Mr. Giuliani off
guard. “It was a moment of candor and spontaneity on the campaign
trail,” said Maria Comella, a campaign spokeswoman.

But it was not the first time Mr. Giuliani has interrupted a campaign
stop to take a call from his wife just as he was making a speech. In
June, visiting a community of largely Cuban immigrants in Hialeah,
Fla., almost the exact same scene played out.

As his supporters chanted, “Rudy, Rudy, Rudy,” he hushed them,
flipping open the phone and revealing that it was his wife on the
line. Maybe a little cheesy, but the crowd loved it.

On Friday, however, there was awkward laughter.

And after The New York Times noted the previous cellphone interruption
in a blog posting on Friday after the speech to the N.R.A., the
campaign of a Republican presidential rival, Mitt Romney, wasted no
time in finding video and sending reporters links to YouTube, where
both calls could be seen side by side.

After taking Friday’s call from his wife on stage, Mr. Giuliani said,
“This is one of the great blessings of the modern age, being always
available. Or maybe it isn’t. I’m not sure.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/22/us/politics/22call.html

O'ROURKE: I mean, this is lots of fun attacking George Bush, who is an
idiot and obviously screwed up on this completely
BEHAR: Thank you!
MAHER: Oh, thank you!

PJ O'Rourke on Bill Maher show 9/16/2005
Brutus
2007-09-23 01:02:01 UTC
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 - Rudolph W. Giuliani was making a very serious
legal point in a very important speech on Friday before some very
skeptical members of the National Rifle Association.
Then, a call came in on his cellphone.
"This is my wife calling, I think," he said as the crowd looked on in
silence. "Hello, dear. I'm talking - I'm talking to the members of the
N.R.A. right now. Would you like to say hello?"
You still can't find anyone willing to marry you?

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-23 07:30:32 UTC
Post by Brutus
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21 - Rudolph W. Giuliani was making a very serious
legal point in a very important speech on Friday before some very
skeptical members of the National Rifle Association.
Then, a call came in on his cellphone.
"This is my wife calling, I think," he said as the crowd looked on in
silence. "Hello, dear. I'm talking - I'm talking to the members of the
N.R.A. right now. Would you like to say hello?"
You still can't find anyone willing to marry you?
Brutus
Bluto, calm your gay lust. Funny how your first thought when you hear
about a cross-dressing adulterer RIPiglican like Giuliani is to work
yourself up into a lather and propose marriage to men on the Internet.
First, your type is caught with gay prostitutes like Jeff Gannon in
the White House for Bush. Then you are outed thumping the Bible while
a gay prostitute thumps your rumps. Now, your type are caught making
passes at men's asses in the local airport restroom before you run
back to the Senate. Why are the Republicans the party of the closeted
hostile homosexual? Your Stepford Wives have lockjaw? Lincoln Log
Republicans the lot of you. Well, most leather Nazis were fags, too.
lol

Brutus
2007-09-23 16:49:32 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
You are projectiong again. Have you got the foot tap down?

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-24 04:49:55 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
Have you gotten the imaginary piece of paper off your hand?

Brutus
2007-09-25 02:30:25 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
Actually he claimed he was picking up a scrap po TP off the floor. Can't
you get anything right?

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-25 09:25:15 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
Bluto, you are now claiming that there is no paper in toilet paper?
You RIPiglican pleasure boys are a pathetic laughingstock in America.

Brutus
2007-09-25 14:47:06 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
I rest my case - you are evidently a homophobic liberal!

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-26 15:10:36 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
The only case you ever had Bluto was cured with penicillin.

Funny how you RIPigs claimed all Liberals were Homosexual
LOVERS...until you RIPigs started getting caught DAILY with your gay
sleepovers at the White House, your gay televangelists with their gay
prostitutes, your gay governors coming out of the caucus, and your gay
senators cruising for gay sex at airport restrooms...why don't you
just call the RIPig party the Rainbow Party. LOL.

Brutus
2007-09-26 15:53:24 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
What do you have against homosexuals?

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-27 06:36:12 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
[...]
Being gay isn't the issue, condemning gays while being gay is the
issue. Too bad you are too stupid to know the difference. You moral
types really have no moral compass, eh Bluto?

America is sick of RIPiglican promises of a better more moral way for
the last ten years only to read in the news daily about legislators,
televangelists and other leaders rail against it in public while
practicing it in public, like you RIPiglicans do. It's called
hypocrisy. To a mental disease like you, hypocrisy is your natural
way of thinking.

Brutus
2007-09-27 15:10:36 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:02:01 -0700, "Brutus"
Post by Brutus
[...]
Conservatives admit that they are not perfect and miss the mark while
liberals simply move the target and claim they are perfect

Brutus
Alan Smithee
2007-09-27 19:59:01 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Brutus
[...]
Bluto, you just made an Incredible Bullshit statement. Conservatives
embraced fear and the far religious right and declared they were the
party fo Jesus, "family values" and gay bashing. Now that RIPigs
don't need Jesus, since they are unelectable, you dump the phony moral
bullshit. You stupid RIPiglicans always accuse the other guy of doing
your Nixon dirty tricks while you claim to be God's chosen.

Alan Smithee
2007-09-27 20:00:51 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Brutus
Post by Brutus
[...]

You RIPigs are THAT desperate and no one believes you.

Alan Smithee
2007-09-27 20:06:55 UTC
She already gets two days instead of one to take her exams because of
dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. She should be
allowed to nurse her baby right in the testing room and not leave the
room. Not smart enough to take her tests the normal way but smart
enough to lawyer up. LOL.

In Reversal, Student Is Given Extra Exam Time to Pump Breast Milk

By ELIZABETH OLSON
Published: September 27, 2007

A Harvard student must be given extra break time during a medical
licensing exam to pump breast milk, a Massachusetts appeals court
judge ruled yesterday.

The student, Sophie C. Currier, 33, of Brookline, Mass., had sued the
National Board of Medical Examiners after it denied her request for
more than the standard 45 minutes of allotted breaks during the
nine-hour exam, which she will take over two days.

She said she risked medical complications if she did not nurse her
4-month-old daughter, Lea, or pump breast milk every two or three
hours.

In overturning a ruling that denied Ms. Currier the additional 60
minutes of break time she requested, Judge Gary Katzmann said
yesterday that she needed the extra time so she could be on “equal
footing” with men and nonlactating women taking the test.

The medical examining board said that although it planned to appeal,
it would give Ms. Currier the additional time if Judge Katzmann’s
order is still in effect when she takes the exam, set for next week.
She must pass the exam, which tests clinical knowledge, to receive her
medical degree. Without it, she cannot start her residency at
Massachusetts General Hospital.

In the 26-page ruling, Judge Katzmann said refusing to allow
additional time meant that Ms. Currier must choose to either “use her
break time to incompletely express breast milk and ignore her bodily
functions, or abdicate her decision to express breast milk, resulting
in significant pain.”

“Under either avenue,” he wrote, Ms. Currier “is placed at significant
disadvantage in comparison to her peers.”

Additional time does not give her an unfair advantage, he found,
because answers cannot be changed after the student leaves the exam
room.

Ms. Currier said the ruling was a boon “for nursing mothers who are
trying to juggle family obligations and further their careers.”

The board said in a statement that it would appeal the ruling to a
three-judge panel to protect the “integrity of the exam.”

Dr. Ruth Hoppe, chairwoman of the board’s governing body, said: “We
have to maintain rigorous and consistent standards that are fair to
everyone taking the test. The stakes for assessing competence of
physicians are high.”

But she insisted that the board tried to be flexible. “We routinely
review surveys of test takers to find out whether the computers work,
whether break time is sufficient and other areas, and adjust our
policies,” Dr. Hoppe said.

About 33,000 people took the exam during the last academic year.

Ms. Currier has already received some accommodation from the board for
dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. She can take
the test over two days instead of one, for example.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/27/education/27exam.htm

Alan Smithee
2007-09-28 03:56:42 UTC
Census Study Eyes Blacks in Prison
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER – 22 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — More than three times as many black people live in
prison cells as in college dorms, the government said in a report to
be released Thursday.

The ratio is only slightly better for Hispanics, at 2.7 inmates for
every Latino in college housing. Among non-Hispanic whites, more than
twice as many live in college housing as in prison or jail.

The numbers, driven by men, do not include college students who live
off campus. Previously released census data show that black and
Hispanic college students — commuters and those in dorms — far
outnumber black and Hispanic prison inmates.

Nevertheless, civil rights advocates said it is startling that blacks
and Hispanics are more likely to live in prison cells than in college
dorms.

"It's one of the great social and economic tragedies of our time,"
said Marc Morial, president and CEO of the Urban League. "It points to
the signature failure in our education system and how we've been
raising our children."

The Census Bureau released 2006 data Thursday on the social, racial
and economic characteristics of people living in adult correctional
facilities, college housing and nursing homes. It is the first
in-depth look at people living in "group quarters" since the 1980
census. It shows, for example, that nursing homes had much older
residents in 2006 than in 1980.

The new data has limitations. In addition to not including commuter
students, it does not provide racial breakdowns by gender or age,
though it does show that males make up 90 percent of prison inmates.

Also, most prison inmates are 25 or older while 96 percent of people
in college housing are age 18 to 24.

The data show that big increases in black and Hispanic inmates
occurred since 1980. In 1980, the number of blacks living in college
dorms was roughly equal to the number in prison. Among Hispanics,
those in college dorms outnumbered those in prison in 1980.

There are a lot of reasons why black students do not reach college at
the same rate as whites, said Amy Stuart Wells, a professor of
sociology and education at Columbia University's Teachers College.

Black students are more likely to attend segregated schools with high
concentrations of poverty, less qualified teachers, lower expectations
and a less demanding curriculum, she said.

"And they are perceived by society as terrible schools, so it is hard
to get accepted into college," Wells said. "Even if you are a
high-achieving kid who beats the odds, you are less likely to have
access to the kinds of courses that colleges are looking for."

Students who don't graduate high school are much more likely to go to
prison, said Gary Orfield, co-director of the Civil Rights Project at
UCLA. Nearly 40 percent of inmates lack a high school diploma or the
equivalent, according to the census data.

"The criminal economy is one of the only alternatives in some of these
places," Orfield said. "You basically have the criminalization of a
whole community, particularly in some inner cities."

Blacks made up 41 percent of the nation's 2 million prison and jail
inmates in 2006. Non-Hispanic whites made up 37 percent and Hispanics
made up 19 percent.

Morial, who is a former mayor of New Orleans, said the political
debate over high incarceration rates for minorities hasn't yielded
results. He said conservatives blame a lack of family values while
liberals blame a lack of government programs, with neither side seeing
the whole picture.

"We do, in the African-American community, need to instill a stronger
value on education," Morial said.

But, he added, minority students also need more early childhood
education, longer school days, longer school years and more meaningful
summer job opportunities.

"We need to get serious about true investment on the front end,"
Morial said.

Among the other findings in the census data:

_Men made up about 90 percent of prison and jail inmates in 2006, down
from 94 percent in 1980.

_About 9 percent of prison inmates were immigrants last year, up from
about 4 percent in 1980. Immigrants made up about 13 percent of the
total population in 2006.

_Non-Hispanic whites made up about 73 percent of the 2.3 million
people living in college housing in 2006. Blacks made up about 12
percent, Asians about 7 percent and Hispanics about 6 percent.

___

On The Net:

Census Bureau — http://www.census.gov

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gntGpCL8cPUeVEs7xrr_fDCy5pkg

Alan Smithee
2007-09-29 06:37:53 UTC
Limbaugh: pro-withdrawal troops are ‘phony soldiers.’On his radio show
yesterday, Rush Limbaugh declared that soldiers who support American
withdrawal from Iraq are “phony soldiers.” While discussing and
disparaging war critics, a caller to Limbaugh’s show, who claimed to
be an active-duty soldier, said that anti-war activists “never talk to
real soldiers” to support their position, to which Limbaugh responded
“phony soldiers“:

CALLER 2: No, it’s not, and what’s really funny is, they never talk to
real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of
the blue and talk to the media.

LIMBAUGH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER 2: The phony soldiers. If you talk to a real soldier, they are
proud to serve. They want to be over in Iraq. They understand their
sacrifice, and they’re willing to sacrifice for their country.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/09/27/limbaugh-pro-withdrawal-troops-are-phony-soldiers/

Alan Smithee
2007-09-29 07:19:03 UTC
All quotes are the statements made by hypocritical self serving
Republicans when Bill Clinton committed US troops to Bosnia!

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to
explain to us what the exit strategy is."
--Governor George W. Bush (R-TX)

"You can support the troops but not the president."
--Rep Tom Delay (R-TX)

"Well, I just think it's a bad idea. What's going to happen is they're
going to be over there for 10, 15, maybe 20 years."
--Joe Scarborough (R-FL)

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may
come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their
life?"
--Sean Hannity, Fox News, 4/6/99

"[The] President . . . is once again releasing American military might
on a foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit
strategy. He has yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will
cost. And he has not informed our nation's armed forces about how long
they will be away from home. These strikes do not make for a sound
foreign policy."
--Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)

"American foreign policy is now one huge big mystery. Simply put, the
administration is trying to lead the world with a feel-good foreign
policy."
--Rep Tom Delay (R-TX)

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they
have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."
--Karen Hughes, speaking on behalf of George W Bush

"I had doubts about the bombing campaign from the beginning . . I
didn't think we had done enough in the diplomatic area."
--Senator Trent Lott (R-MS)

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it
is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just
learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with
very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. A month later,
these questions are still unanswered. There are no clarified rules of
engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition
of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is
no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our over-
extended military. There is no explanation defining what vital
national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war
when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan
today"
--Rep Tom Delay (R-TX)

Alan Smithee
2007-09-29 07:23:00 UTC
"1. Ralph Dobson, a chief of one of the biblethumping clans, has told
his people not to vote for Freddie Thompson because Thompson is not a
christian. This is the same Freddie Thompson who thinks he's ther
re-incarnation of Ronnie Reagan.

2. Rush referred to soldiers who oppose the war in Iraq as "phony
soldiers." When he was called on it, he lied; played a heavily edited
transcript of the comment; lied some more. It didn't work -- he's
being trounced by everyone in sight and now, Monday, the House will
pass a resolution denouncing the fat boy.

3. Bill O'Reilly let his KKK robe show. He dined with Al Sharpton in
a restaurant owned by a black family and he later remarked that black
people eat just like everyone else. He, like Rush, tried to lie his
way out of it.

4. Meanwhile, the Republican mental midgets running for president
refused invitations to show up at a debate sponsored at a leading
black university -- further proving that the Republican party is the
heir of the Jim Crow Dixiecrats.

5. George Bush capped off the week of disaster by admitting that
global warming is a fact and that human activity is a major
contributor, thereby causing several dozen global warming deniers to
slit their wrists.

6. Two groups of biblethumpers held what were supposed to be huge
meetings attracting millions to hear the Republican presidential
candidates speak. However, the "Value Voters Debate" and the "Family
Impact Summit" were both total busts. The "Value Voters" farce
attracted all the big name rightwing crackpots but attracted only the
real losers among the Republican candidates. The "Family Impact
Summit" had planned for 5,000 -- 130 old people showed up and most of
them were in the wrong place, they thought it was a bingo parlor.

7. Freddie Thompson made a swing through his home state of Tennessee
where he hoped to raise $3 million. At last count, he had raised
less than half a million. He stepped on his dick -- again -- when he
said he had not heard that a federal court had declared Tennessee's
lethal injection procedure to be "cruel and unusual punishment" -- the
ruling had been released a few days earlier and was in EVERY newspaper
in the state."

Alan Smithee
2007-09-29 15:50:10 UTC
MCCLATCHY NEWSPAPERS
Huckabee rips Bush's war on terrorism
Posted on Fri, Sep. 28, 2007

BY STEVEN THOMMA
***@mcclatchydc.com

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee ripped
the Bush administration's war against terrorism Friday, delivering a
bold and potentially risky speech that could establish the former
Arkansas governor as the maverick among top Republican candidates and
test his party's loyalty to President Bush.

''This administration's bunker mentality has been counterproductive
both at home and abroad,'' Huckabee said in opening a broad indictment
of Bush's style and policy.

The speech came after several top Republican candidates started
distancing themselves from Bush, vowing change on such issues as
illegal immigration and federal spending even as they endorsed Bush's
foreign policy.

By going much further than his rivals have in attacking Bush, Huckabee
could draw attention to a campaign that's inched up in polls in recent
months but still lacks the money and organization that can compete
head-on with better-known, better-financed candidates such as Rudy
Giuliani, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.

In first-to-vote Iowa, for example, an average of four recent polls
put Huckabee fourth among Republican candidates with 10.3 percent,
ahead of John McCain and within five points of Giuliani and Thompson,
but far behind front-runner Romney, according to
RealClearPolitics.com.

His strong stand also could give him the kind of maverick image that
McCain courted in 2000, which appeals to independent voters in states
such as New Hampshire, where they can vote in the Republican primary.

But it also could turn off the majority of Republicans who still like
Bush.

''He's trying to carve out a responsible alternative to the
administration's foreign policy,'' said Dennis Goldford, a political
scientist at Drake University in Iowa. "But I don't know that it will
do him any good in the Republican Party. While there is a lot of
grumbling in the Republican Party about Bush, they're still pretty
loyal.''

On one hotly debated issue, Huckabee endorsed Bush's surge of troops
into Iraq, urging more time for that to work and criticizing
Democratic proposals to get troops out as an invitation to chaos.

But beyond that, he differed with Bush across the map, using language
more often heard from Democrats. He accused the administration of
shunning allies and turning world sentiment against the United States.

''They've done a poor job of communicating and consulting countries
much as they have, frankly, the American people,'' Huckabee told about
150 people at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a
center-right think tank in Washington. "Our prestige in the world has
been marred.''

On Iran, he said Bush blew a chance to improve relations right after
the 2001 terrorist attacks and that the United States should be
talking to Iran today.

''When we first invaded Afghanistan, Iran helped, especially in
dealings with their ally, the Northern Alliance,'' he said. "They
wanted to join us in fighting al Qaeda. ... The CIA and State
Department supported a partnership. Some in the White House and beyond
did not. And when President Bush included Iran in the axis of evil,
everything went downhill pretty fast.''

Even with today's sour relations, he said the United States should
talk to Iran and use the promise of better relations and increased
trade as well as the threat of economic isolation to persuade the
country to abandon its nuclear program.

''The administration has quite properly said it will not take the
military option off the table. But if we don't put some other options
on the table, eventually the military option becomes the only viable
one. Right now we're proceeding down only one track,'' he said.

He all but echoed Democrat Barack Obama in opening the door to strike
al Qaeda in Pakistan even without that government's approval, saying
the Bush administration has a ''muddle of policy'' there.

He questioned whether Bush was in charge at a critical point in the
hunt for al Qaeda. He said Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld called
off a 2005 raid into Pakistan to nab Osama bin Laden's top deputy
because the mission had grown just large enough that he thought it
would need the Pakistan government's approval.

"Why did Rumsfeld call it off and not President Bush? Did the
president even know about it? ... When I'm president, I will make the
final call on such action, not my secretary of defense.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/254207.html

Al
2007-09-29 16:09:53 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
LOL, you fell for it too.

Limbaugh was talking about leftist hero Jesse Macbeth, phony soldier.

Media Matters conveniently left that 5-minutes of context out, and the
bozos who berated Limbaugh bought it and made fools of themselves. Gotta
love it.
Mitchell Holman
2007-09-29 19:41:42 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
Limbaugh said soldiers.

As in plural.

As in the troops who dare dispute Bush's foreign policy.

Now don't you feel silly?
Al
2007-09-29 20:57:10 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
Phony soldiers, homeboy. Phony soldiers and soldiers with phony stories,
like TNR's Scott Beuchamp.

The left, so quick to accept anything negative they're told about the
military, and y'all think you fool folks when you play the saviour of
the soldier.

Phony as hell.
Clave
2007-09-29 21:22:48 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
What's truly phony are your silly arguments trying to defend Fats.

Jim
Al
Like jenjis khan, baby!
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:11 UTC
Post by Clave
What's truly phony are your silly arguments trying to defend Fats.
Yeah, I'll bet Rush Limbaugh lies awake eating his heart out in envious
agony, wishing he were as successful and influential as you are, Clave. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and
Visit Hawaii, Israel and more at: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/
robw
2007-10-01 01:15:42 UTC
Well, let's review.

I have my hearing. Rush blew his out with his pill addiction.
I can get an erection. Apparently Rush needs Viagra.
I've been married once. Rush has been divorced, what , four times?

Now Rush does have me on these things.

I've never had a tv show that aired at 2 in the morning and eventually got
replaced by infomericials.

I've never been on ESPN, but Rush did beat me by only one appearance.

But I'll dry my tears on the fact the Artist/Muse and I celebrated 12 years
married today.

And Rush??????
Clave
2007-10-01 01:26:12 UTC
Post by robw
Well, let's review.
I have my hearing. Rush blew his out with his pill addiction.
I can get an erection. Apparently Rush needs Viagra.
I've been married once. Rush has been divorced, what , four times?
Now Rush does have me on these things.
I've never had a tv show that aired at 2 in the morning and eventually got
replaced by infomericials.
I've never been on ESPN, but Rush did beat me by only one appearance.
But I'll dry my tears on the fact the Artist/Muse and I celebrated 12 years
married today.
And Rush??????
Keefy doesn't care how immoral or idiotic or just plain WRONG the people he
worships are, as long as they're rich.

Which is about the total depth of his thought on pretty much everything,
hence his permanent status lining the bottom of my assclown file.

Jim
Post by robw
Alohacyberian
2007-10-01 14:21:18 UTC
Post by Clave
Keefy doesn't care how immoral or idiotic or just plain WRONG the people
he worships are, as long as they're rich.
Which is about the total depth of his thought on pretty much everything,
hence his permanent status lining the bottom of my assclown file.
Hmmm. Once again you can't refute my contentions, so you fall back on
infantile name-calling and personal slurs. Such tactics have never
persuaded me to embrace your opinions and I'm surprised that you still
attempt such schemes with the apparent hope you'll win opponents over to
your point of view. Or lack of it. Or is that the best you can do? That's
a rhetorical question, dearie. KM
Alohacyberian
2007-10-01 14:21:17 UTC
Post by robw
Well, let's review.
I have my hearing. Rush blew his out with his pill addiction.
<erectile braggadocio snipped>
I noticed you assiduously, in true Leftwing form, ignored Limbaugh's
political views and assertions which you cannot and will not attempt to
refute. Believe me, he'd gladly rebut yours! Maybe that's why your name is
a household word and Rush Limbaugh is known by nobody other than the few who
accidentally read your posts! Or have I gotten it backward? KM
Al
2007-10-02 00:31:15 UTC
Post by robw
Well, let's review.
I have my hearing. Rush blew his out with his pill addiction.
I can get an erection. Apparently Rush needs Viagra.
I've been married once. Rush has been divorced, what , four times?
Now Rush does have me on these things.
I've never had a tv show that aired at 2 in the morning and eventually got
replaced by infomericials.
I've never been on ESPN, but Rush did beat me by only one appearance.
But I'll dry my tears on the fact the Artist/Muse and I celebrated 12 years
married today.
And Rush??????
Affects the course of world events through his commentary more than the
average guy, and the left hates him, he must be doing something right.
Yer Pal Al
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3645227
Alohacyberian
2007-10-03 05:55:13 UTC
Post by Yer Pal Al
Post by Clave
What's truly phony are your silly arguments trying to defend Fats.
Sucker!
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3645227
Very interesting and very disturbing. But, another good argument for the
death penalty. KM
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:11 UTC
Post by Al
Phony soldiers, homeboy. Phony soldiers and soldiers with phony stories,
like TNR's Scott Beuchamp.
The left, so quick to accept anything negative they're told about the
military, and y'all think you fool folks when you play the saviour of
the soldier.
Phony as hell.
"Our God and soldiers we alike adore,
Ev'n at the brink of danger, not before,
After deliverance, both alike requited,
Our God's forgotten, and our soldiers slighted."
~ Frances Quarles, 1632
Brutus
2007-09-29 23:33:46 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
[...]
He said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers. You need to research a
bit before you open your fly catcher or you will look as stupid as the other
liberal progressive idiots on here.

Brutus
Mitchell Holman
2007-09-29 23:45:13 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
[...]
So what make ANY soldier a phony soldier?

As if Rush knew anything about the military...........

Mitchell Holman

"For the first time in military history, U.S. military
personnel are not under the command of United States
generals."
Rush Limbaugh on Bosnia, unaware that US troops served
under French generals in WWI and the Revolutionary War.
(TV show,4/18/94)
Brutus
2007-10-01 04:22:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Brutus
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
[...]
"So what make ANY soldier a phony soldier?" What does that mean?

Brutus
Paul Mitchum
2007-09-30 00:07:41 UTC
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:12 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Yeah, his stupidity got him where he is, while your brilliance got you where
you are. Nonetheless, I doubt if he'd be willing to switch places with you.
I know, I know, you're knee-jerk will be that you wouldn't switch places
with Rush, but we both know you'd give your left lung to have his power and
influence. KM
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-01 17:34:55 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Yeah, his stupidity got him where he is, [..]
That is exactly and completely correct.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Al
2007-10-02 00:20:33 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Yeah, his stupidity got him where he is, [..]
That is exactly and completely correct.
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?

Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?

I see the angry misinformed mob wants him off Armed Forces radio now,
always thinking of the troops, eh?
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-02 01:00:12 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Yeah, his stupidity got him where he is, [..]
That is exactly and completely correct.
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?
Doesn't it seem to you that someone who is not echoing such a script
might not be reading from it?
Post by Al
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
There you go, trying to change the issue. I said that Aloha's statement
was exactly and completely correct. His statement said nothing about
success, only *where he is.*

If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd be somewhere else. He'd be in politics
for real, with accountability and stuff. He'd be running for office, or
head of a corporation that actually employs people and raises the
standard of living for everyone. If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd come out
of the closet as a drug user and philanderer, and develop as a human
being.

But because he's stupid, he's where he is: Saying stupid shit in
exchange for money and fame. Dude's a tool, not a leader. It'd be nice
to have a real leader on the right. No one from that side seems up to
the task. They're all just politicians who'll parrot Limbaugh or Dobson
or whoever else.

And that's unfortunate, because America is great, and doesn't deserve to
be clogged with bullshit like that.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Brutus
2007-10-02 02:42:01 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Al
Post by Al
[...]
Wow. HAve you always been this hate filled and venemous? What happened to
the tolerant, all-inclusive progressive movement? Rush is making more money
on the radio than Hillary is in politics - heck, even more than John Edwards
made chasing ambulances. And he is more honest than them too! How smart are
you? You are neither in politics nor on the radio.

Brutus
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:06 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
[...]
But, wait! Mitchum is on the Usenet! And no he hasn't always been that
hate-filled and venomous - sometimes he's a lot worse. KM
Alan Smithee
2007-10-03 03:23:43 UTC
Former Presidents Can't Withhold Records
By MATT APUZZO – 1 day ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Presidents don't have indefinite veto power over
which records are made public after they've left office, a federal
judge ruled Monday.

In a narrowly crafted ruling, U.S. District Judge Colleen
Kollar-Kotelly invalidated part of President Bush's 2001 executive
order, which allowed former presidents and vice presidents to review
executive records before they are released under the Freedom of
Information Act.

By law, the National Archives has the final say over the release of
presidential records and Kollar-Kotelly ruled that Bush's executive
order "effectively eliminates" that discretion. It allows former
presidents to delay the release of records "presumably indefinitely,"
she said.

The judge ordered the National Archives not to withhold any more
documents based on that section of the executive order.

The ruling was made in a lawsuit filed by the American Historical
Association and other organizations, which argued that Bush's
Executive Order 13,233 was an "impermissible exercise of the executive
power."

The judge dismissed most of the claims and sidestepped some of the
loftier questions, such as whether the entire order was
unconstitutional or whether former presidents can claim executive
privilege as grounds for withholding documents.

Spokeswoman Emily Lawrimore said the White House was reviewing the
opinion and considering its options.

Some historians and researches said the executive order delayed access
to historical documents. The National Security Archive, a private
group advocating public disclosure of government secrets, is awaiting
the release of records that are being reviewed by former President
Reagan's representatives. The average delay caused by a former
president's review is nearly six months.

"The court is enforcing procedural standards, but has avoided the hard
questions about the role former presidents, former vice presidents,
and their heirs can play when it comes to disclosure of presidential
records," said Meredith Fuchs, the counsel for the group. "Unless the
executive order is reversed or withdrawn, decisions about the release
of records from this administration may ultimately be made by the Bush
daughters."

A bill that would overturn the order passed the House in March and is
pending in the Senate.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jJU0C4uIR2FSACnHw3fLxRwGZyOQD8S0O34G0
Brutus
2007-10-03 05:04:55 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
Wow, that's on topic.

Brutus
Irving C Saltzberg
2007-10-03 05:55:40 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
Gave you a buzzcut, eh Bluto?

Paul Mitchum
2007-10-03 09:14:44 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd be somewhere else. He'd be in politics
for real, with accountability and stuff. He'd be running for office, or
head of a corporation that actually employs people and raises the
standard of living for everyone. If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd come out
of the closet as a drug user and philanderer, and develop as a human
being.
But because he's stupid, he's where he is: Saying stupid shit in
exchange for money and fame. Dude's a tool, not a leader. It'd be nice
to have a real leader on the right. No one from that side seems up to
the task. They're all just politicians who'll parrot Limbaugh or Dobson
or whoever else.
And that's unfortunate, because America is great, and doesn't deserve to
be clogged with bullshit like that.
Wow. HAve you always been this hate filled and venemous? [..]
Could you do me a huge favor and tell me what, specifically, leads you
to think of anything written above as 'hate-filled' or 'venomous?' Cuz
all I'm doing is saying that Limbaugh is where he is because he's not
all that brilliant. And there's nothing hateful about that at all.

So please. You made the accusation, now it's time for you to be
responsible for your words.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Al
2007-10-02 03:16:22 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Al
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Yeah, his stupidity got him where he is, [..]
That is exactly and completely correct.
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?
Doesn't it seem to you that someone who is not echoing such a script
might not be reading from it?
Double negative on acid, cosmic.
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Al
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
There you go, trying to change the issue. I said that Aloha's statement
was exactly and completely correct. His statement said nothing about
success, only *where he is.*
Which is, to change the issue, at a position of scary success, but you
were saying...
Post by Paul Mitchum
If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd be somewhere else. He'd be in politics
for real, with accountability and stuff.
Leave it to freaking marxist mules to assume that greater accountability
can only be achieved by the state, you idiots always get it exactly
backwards.
Post by Paul Mitchum
He'd be running for office,
You're oozing marxism.
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:06 UTC
Post by Al
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd be somewhere else. He'd be in politics
for real, with accountability and stuff. He'd be running for office, or
head of a corporation that actually employs people and raises the [...]
Typical response from someone who adores, nay worships, totalitarian
dictators. Now you're dictating what an immensely successful person should
have done instead of become the unchallenged giant in the field he chose to
follow. KM
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-03 09:14:44 UTC
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Al
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
If Limbaugh were smarter, he'd be somewhere else. He'd be in politics
for real, with accountability and stuff. He'd be running for office, or
head of a corporation that actually employs people and raises the [...]
Typical response from someone who adores, nay worships, totalitarian
dictators. [..]
<chortle>

That is some FUNNY SHIT, Keef. "Totalitarian dictators" he says! HAH!
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:05 UTC
Post by Al
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
I see the angry misinformed mob wants him off Armed Forces radio now,
always thinking of the troops, eh?
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their radio
shows. KM
Al
2007-10-02 22:47:43 UTC
In article
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Al
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
I see the angry misinformed mob wants him off Armed Forces radio now,
always thinking of the troops, eh?
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their radio
shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to
make rational decisions about radio shows!
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-03 01:18:30 UTC
[..]
Post by Al
Post by Alohacyberian
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their
radio shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to make
rational decisions about radio shows!
Not when Limbaugh edits his show so it sounds like he was saying
something else.

But what's really true about this whole episode is that the Democrats
have no fucking clue how to play the game. That's all Republicans.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Al
2007-10-03 02:41:07 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[..]
Post by Al
Post by Alohacyberian
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their
radio shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to make
rational decisions about radio shows!
Not when Limbaugh edits his show so it sounds like he was saying
something else.
But what's really true about this whole episode is that the Democrats
have no fucking clue how to play the game.
That's why they rely on majority-democrat media to carry that water.

It takes a village, comrade!
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-03 09:08:42 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Al
In article
[..]
Post by Al
Post by Alohacyberian
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe
it should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on
their radio shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to
make rational decisions about radio shows!
Not when Limbaugh edits his show so it sounds like he was saying
something else.
But what's really true about this whole episode is that the Democrats
have no fucking clue how to play the game.
That's why they rely on majority-democrat media to carry that water.
Well, no. What's going on is that the media is generally antagonistic to
the Democrats. The Democrats are not hip to this fact; they think they
can rely on the news media to report stuff.
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Alohacyberian
2007-10-03 10:05:52 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[..]
Post by Al
Post by Alohacyberian
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their
radio shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to make
rational decisions about radio shows!
Not when Limbaugh edits his show so it sounds like he was saying
something else.
But what's really true about this whole episode is that the Democrats
have no fucking clue how to play the game. That's all Republicans.
Rush, and any other radio and television commentator should enjoy the right
to edit their shows as they see fit. It's part of freedom of speech. From
what I've gathered, Rush has been somewhat successful at pleasing his
audiences. And he's never had to resort to any of Al Franken's fart jokes
which helped to make Air America such a resounding success. KM
Alohacyberian
2007-10-03 10:05:52 UTC
Post by Al
In article
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Al
You guys can even mess up a simple script from the Peoples Central
Committee for Truth. Time for a refresher course, eh?
Limbaugh is successful because his *audience* is stupid, Rush is the
master manipulator, evil yes, but not stupid. Is it that hard to
remember?
I see the angry misinformed mob wants him off Armed Forces radio now,
always thinking of the troops, eh?
I wonder if it ever occurred to the angry misinformed mob that maybe it
should be the members of the Armed Forces to decide what's on their radio
shows. KM
No, these people are children with little education who joined the
military out of desperation - they sure as hell can't be expected to
make rational decisions about radio shows!
Their decisions shouldn't have to be rational, the should be allowed to
listen to what they choose since they're putting their lives on the line for
the rest of us. :-) KM
Brutus
2007-10-01 04:24:06 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
No, it is a true thing. You remember truth, don't you? And it points out
how some anti-US groups rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole
trying to make some point.

Brutus
Mitchell Holman
2007-10-01 12:07:08 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
No, it is a true thing. You remember truth, don't you? And it points out
how some anti-US groups rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole
trying to make some point.
Brutus
Some of us can remember when Vietnam Veterans Against
The War were accused of being just actors since no REAL
veteran could possible oppose the war.
Brutus
2007-10-02 02:35:49 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
No, it is a true thing. You remember truth, don't you? And it points out
how some anti-US groups rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole
trying to make some point.
Brutus
Some of us can remember when Vietnam Veterans Against
The War were accused of being just actors since no REAL
veteran could possible oppose the war.
I was against the Viet Nam war simply because some stupid democrat president
was trying to micro-manage it from the WH. That said there WERE "phoney
soldiers" during Viet Nam and there still are. A number of them are being
prosecuted as we speak.

Brutus
Paul Mitchum
2007-10-01 17:26:44 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
No, it is a true thing.
Nope.
Post by Brutus
You remember truth, don't you?
We went out dancing last night, the truth and I. It was fun. You should
try it sometime. The truth has a nice smile, is funny, and will put out
if you're honest with it.
Post by Brutus
And it points out how some anti-US groups
Which anti-US groups are you talking about?
Post by Brutus
rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole trying to make some
point.
'Unvetted sources.' HAR!
http://www.xoverboard.com/cartoons/2007/070416_argument.html
Brutus
2007-10-02 02:37:45 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Brutus
rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole trying to make some
point.
'Unvetted sources.' HAR!
Wow, have you been hitting the bottle again? Usually you write
semi-intelligently but now you are babbling like an idiot - or Ted Kennedy.
You are unable to discredit Rush and it is driving you nuts.

Brutus
Clave
2007-10-02 02:46:25 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
Post by Brutus
rune unvetted sources like Jesse up the flag pole trying to make some
point.
'Unvetted sources.' HAR!
Wow, have you been hitting the bottle again? Usually you write
semi-intelligently but now you are babbling like an idiot - or Ted
Kennedy. You are unable to discredit Rush and it is driving you nuts.
There's a joke.

Fats discredited himself. You dead-ender morons can't take your fingers out
of your ears is all.

Jim
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:04 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Brutus
Wow, have you been hitting the bottle again? Usually you write
semi-intelligently but now you are babbling like an idiot - or Ted
Kennedy. You are unable to discredit Rush and it is driving you nuts.
Fats discredited himself. You dead-ender morons can't take your fingers
out of your ears is all.
Uh-huh. But, we notice that he presents rebuttals and you have never
offered one word that would refute his contentions. Because you can't?
But, I will give you credit for getting in an infantile personal slur
complete with childish name-calling. KM
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:04 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Paul Mitchum
'Unvetted sources.' HAR!
Wow, have you been hitting the bottle again? Usually you write
semi-intelligently but now you are babbling like an idiot - or Ted
Kennedy. You are unable to discredit Rush and it is driving you nuts.
Brutus
For Paul Mitchum and his ilk, it's a short drive. KM
Yer Pal Al
2007-10-02 02:50:36 UTC
Post by Paul Mitchum
[Rush] said that people like Jesse are phony soldiers.
Which is a very, very stupid thing to say.
Calling a guy who gets drummed out of boot camp who then claims to
have received a purple heart at witnessed war crimes in Iraq a phony
"is a very, very stupid thing to say?"

Are you saying it's an understatement?
Harold Burton
Gotta love how leftards listen to Rush. He owns you suckers.
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:07 UTC
Post by Harold Burton
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Al
LOL, you fell for it too.
Limbaugh was talking about leftist hero Jesse Macbeth, phony soldier.
Limbaugh said soldiers.
As in plural.
Gotta love how leftards listen to Rush. He owns you suckers.
LOL! Yeah, you'd think they Lefties would be listening to the dozens of
successful talk show hosts on the ubiquitous Leftwing shows like the ones on
ever so successful Air America. Or is it Err America? KM
Clave
2007-09-29 20:31:42 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
Limbaugh didn't even mention Macbeth until later in the show.

You'll buy anything he sells, won't you?

Jim
Al
2007-09-29 20:53:54 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
I heard the show.

Pretty funny how no-one who denounced him from the hallowed halls of the
world's greatest deliberative body had the brains to question media
Matters.

I mean, John Kerry of all people hahahaha, next to Murtha, the man most
adept at sliming the military. What a bunch of phonies.
Clave
2007-09-29 21:21:51 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?

Jim
Al
2007-09-29 21:45:52 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
[...]
About Macbeth and Beuchamp? The liars?

He properly identified them.
Clave
2007-09-29 22:03:33 UTC
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political line
being "phony soldiers."

Fuck him for saying it, and fuck you for trying to pretend he didn't.

Jim
Brutus
2007-09-29 23:35:17 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political line
being "phony soldiers."
Fuck people in uniform .
Jim
Why do you hate our soldiers?
Clave
2007-09-30 00:31:34 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political
line being "phony soldiers."
Fuck him for saying it, and fuck you for trying to pretend he didn't.
I'm compelled to say here that I have absolutely nothing intelligent
to contribute to this discussion, but I still think you should all
pay attention to me so I don't feel all left out and lonely.
Wow -- that's more honest than I'm used to from you, StVpus.

You could have done something completely childish like changing what I
said to look like the exact opposite.

I don't even care how you got out of my assclown file. Back you go.

Jim
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:12 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Clave
Fuck people in uniform .
Jim
Why do you hate our soldiers?
Are you serious? Haven't you noticed Leftists hate America and all
Americans who don't hate America? They find useful idiots tolerable, but
don't realize there's only one form of hatred, self-hatred. Everything else
is what psychologists and psychiatrists call "projection". Maybe that's why
they're always mad and whining and sniveling. KM
Al
2007-09-30 01:13:18 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political line
being "phony soldiers."
With Beuchamp, he was wrong, since he was a "lying soldier", but is
military.

Macbeth was drummed out of bootcamp after 44 days. If you don't graduate
training, you are not a soldier, you are a failed recruit.
Post by Clave
Fuck him for saying it, and fuck you for trying to pretend he didn't.
No-one takes leftist defense of "soldiers" seriously, so can the
outrage, phony.
Clave
2007-09-30 01:32:11 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political line
being "phony soldiers."
With Beuchamp, he was wrong, since he was a "lying soldier", but is
military.
Macbeth was drummed out of bootcamp after 44 days. If you don't graduate
training, you are not a soldier, you are a failed recruit.
Why do you continue to lie about the context of Fats' remarks?

Jim
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:14 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Macbeth was drummed out of bootcamp after 44 days. If you don't graduate
training, you are not a soldier, you are a failed recruit.
Why do you continue to lie about the context of Fats' remarks?
Couldn't think of a rebuttal, huh? So you insist that Al must take
Limbaugh's remarks out of context just as you're doing? Misery loves
company. KM

"Against stupidity even the gods fight in vain"
~ Friedrich Schiller
Al
Why do you hate America?
Clave
2007-09-30 19:50:14 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his political line
being "phony soldiers."
With Beuchamp, he was wrong, since he was a "lying soldier", but is
military.
Macbeth was drummed out of bootcamp after 44 days. If you don't graduate
training, you are not a soldier, you are a failed recruit.
Why do you continue to lie about the context of Fats' remarks?
Jim
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.

Jim
Al
Fools rush in...
Clave
2007-09-30 20:37:59 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by Al
Post by Clave
I heard the show...
Then why are you lying about the context of his remarks?
About Macbeth and Beuchamp?
About his smear against people in uniform not following his
political
line
being "phony soldiers."
With Beuchamp, he was wrong, since he was a "lying soldier", but is
military.
Macbeth was drummed out of bootcamp after 44 days. If you don't graduate
training, you are not a soldier, you are a failed recruit.
Why do you continue to lie about the context of Fats' remarks?
Jim
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.
Fools rush in...
Al tries to be a clown when he runs out of things to say.

Jim
Alohacyberian
2007-10-01 13:57:48 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.
Couldn't answer the question, so you evaded the issue with yet another
Leftwing slogan.

And so that's why you never have anything good to say about America and
Americans, particularly their military except when you cough up phony
concern that they're dying because of the evils of conservatism. And that's
why you not only defend, but praise and venerate America's enemies whenever
given the chance. And then poop your pants whenever someone has the
gaucherie to question your "patriotism". KM
SteveL
2007-10-01 13:29:22 UTC
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:57:48 GMT, "Alohacyberian"
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.
Couldn't answer the question, so you evaded the issue with yet another
Leftwing slogan.
Why do you molest children?

Unfair question?
Alohacyberian
2007-10-02 14:00:03 UTC
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.
Couldn't answer the question, so you evaded the issue with yet another
Leftwing slogan.
Why do you molest children?
Unfair question?
Pathetic personal slur which still is an admission that you cannot support
your position in a political debate. Once again, you have posted a
confession about something you wish to hide by camouflaging it as an
accusation in the vain hope that someone will transfer your truthful
admission to another person. That's what psychiatrists and psychologists
call "projection". It isn't necessary to post in such a way as to advertise
your inability to discuss politics, the fact is well-known by everyone but
you. And it isn't necessary for you to post the confessions of your sexual
perversions and fantasies, that isn't the purpose of this forum no matter
how strongly you feel about getting it off your chest. KM
SteveL
2007-10-02 14:21:05 UTC
Post by Alohacyberian
Post by Clave
Post by Al
Why do you hate America?
So the truth really threatens you that much.
Couldn't answer the question, so you evaded the issue with yet another
Leftwing slogan.
Why do you molest children?
Unfair question?
Pathetic personal slur which still is an admission that you cannot support
your position in a political debate. Once again, you have posted a
confession about something you wish to hide by camouflaging it as an
accusation in the vain hope that someone will transfer your truthful
admission to another person.
It's called irony.

It was no different to the original poster's asking "Why do you hate
America?", and then you chipping in to lambast the other person for
not answering the question.!!

That ridiculous question was no more deserving of an answer than mine
was.

Yet you still seem to insist that he answers it. Perhaps then you
really should answer mine.
Post by Alohacyberian
That's what psychiatrists and psychologists
call "projection". It isn't necessary to post in such a way as to advertise
your inability to discuss politics, the fact is well-known by everyone but
you. And it isn't necessary for you to post the confessions of your sexual
perversions and fantasies, that isn't the purpose of this forum no matter
how strongly you feel about getting it off your chest. KM
Talk about "getting it off your chest". That was quite a diatribe from
someone always eager to lecture others about their perceived faults,
and yet who can't even read for comprehension.
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 10:58:13 UTC
Post by Clave
Fuck him for saying it, and fuck you for trying to pretend he didn't.
No-one takes leftist defense of "soldiers" seriously, so can the
outrage, phony.
Leftwingers spend the livelong day bashing the military and slandering its
members. Then when they pull faux sympathy card their hypocrisy goes from
blatant to stupefying. KM
Alohacyberian
2007-09-30 08:52:55 UTC
Post by Al
LOL, you fell for it too.
Limbaugh was talking about leftist hero Jesse Macbeth, phony soldier.
Media Matters conveniently left that 5-minutes of context out, and the
bozos who berated Limbaugh bought it and made fools of themselves. Gotta
love it.
But, it's SO very typical of Leftists. They absolutely loathe the truth,
the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The fact that they must resort
to such tactics only further illustrates their inability to support their
own positions and their unwillingness to use anything but knee-jerk attack
the messenger and pervert his message. It's hilarious! KM
robw

Clave
2007-10-01 01:18:38 UTC
Post by robw
Didn't I read that the WH condemned the remark???
Are they idiots, too?
Oh wait..........
Al and Keefy are lying about it anyway. Fats didn't even mention Macbeth
until later in the show, and the transcript Fats put up on his own web site
censored out that interval.

Jim
Alan Smithee
2007-09-26 15:12:11 UTC
'24' Star Kiefer Sutherland Arrested for Fourth DUI

Article Date: 09/26/2007

By Laura Vess

Kiefer Sutherland, star of FOX’s hit drama 24, was arrested for drunk
driving on Tuesday morning after attending a party to celebrate the
network’s fall season launch. This is the fourth time Sutherland has
been busted for being under the influence of alcohol behind the wheel.
Sutherland is currently still on probation for a convicted DUI offense
in September, 2004.
The 24 star was arrested by Los Angeles police just after 1 a.m. on
Tuesday after failing a field sobriety test, according to a report by
the Hollywood Reporter. Sutherland had been attending the Fox Fall
Eco-Casino party, held at the nearby Area nightclub, directly after
finishing shooting on the set of 24 and reportedly turned down a
company limo to take him to and from the event.

“A traffic stop was conducted by our West Traffic Division and further
investigation revealed that he was under the influence of alcohol,”
LAPD media relations officer Kate Lopez told The Globe and Mail.
Officers stopped Sutherland after he made an illegal U-turn.
Sutherland reportedly blew twice the legal California limit, according
to web site GaySocialites.com.

Previous to the 2004 drunk driving case, which resulted in
court-ordered treatment for alcohol abuse in addition to five years
probation, Sutherland had several other encounters with the police
that resulted in his arrest. According to a report by Hollywood gossip
site TMZ.com, Sutherland plead guilty in 1989 and 1993 to reckless
driving charges—both arrests also included charges for DUI, but they
were dismissed. The 1989 arrest also initially included charges for
carrying a concealed weapon and carrying a loaded firearm. Those
charges were also dismissed, according to TMZ.com. Sutherland received
3 years probation in both instances.

After failing a breath test in Tuesday’s late night run in with the
police, Sutherland was arrested and taken to a police station in
Hollywood. After spending around 3 hours at the jail, he was released
on $25,000 bail.

The arrest took place only hours before Sutherland was expected to be
honored by the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio
Artists (ACTRA) at the residence of Canada's Consul General in Los
Angeles. According to a report by The Globe and Mail, Sutherland did
make his appearance and received a standing ovation as he was honored
with an ACTRA Award of Excellence. No mention of his arrest was made
during the ceremony.

Sutherland is expected to appear in court on October 16th to face
charges stemming from the incident. What jail time he might face if
convicted might be complicated by his currently being on probation
from his 2004 DUI arrest and conviction. A representative for
Sutherland said in a statement to the press that “it would be
premature to comment at this time”.

While no official announcement has been made from FOX regarding
Sutherland’s arrest or possible sentencing, Reuters reports that a
“source close to the series” does not expect the incident to interfere
with production of 24.

E Online reports that the nonprofit Los Angeles Police Foundation
announced it would not have Sutherland introduce 24 producer Brian
Grazer at a charity dinner this weekend.

http://www.gaywired.com/article.cfm?section=66&id=16644

Alan Smithee
2007-09-25 12:11:48 UTC
Diversity Visa Program is 'Open Door' for Terrorists, Says
Investigation
By Fred Lucas
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
September 24, 2007

(CNSNews.com) - The State Department's "Diversity Visa Program" is so
prone to fraud that it is an "open door" through which terrorists can
enter the United States legally, according to a government
investigation.

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), chairman of the House Homeland
Security Committee, told CNSNews.com that the investigation
demonstrates a need to clean up the program.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO), the non-partisan
investigative arm of Congress, examined the program and issued a
report on Sept. 21 titled "Border Security: Fraud Risks Complicate
State's Ability to Manage Diversity Visa Program."

Among its findings, the GAO called on the State Department to better
manage the program to prevent people from successfully using
fraudulent identification papers to register for a Diversity Visa
(DV).

The GAO also suggested that the State Department keep more
comprehensive data on proven or suspected fraud cases and use the data
to formulate a better strategy to combat fraud.

The report says that 9,800 people from countries designated by the
State Department as "state sponsors of terrorism" have used this
program to gain permanent legal status in the United States. Of those,
more than 3,000 have come from Iran and Sudan respectively, while 160
have come from Syria, and 2,700 have come from Cuba.

The Diversity Visa Program differs from other visa programs because it
places no emphasis on employer or family sponsorship from within the
United States but uses a lottery system to allocate visas.

Since 1995, more than half a million immigrants from countries with
low rates of immigration have become legal permanent residents of the
United States through the program.

"The State Department must do more to prevent fraud among diversity
visa applicants, and the Department of Homeland Security must follow
up with individuals after they are here in the United States,"
Thompson said in a statement to Cybercast News Service .

"America can and should continue to welcome newcomers who follow our
laws and contribute to our society, but we must always do it in a way
that puts security first," Thompson added.

Rep. Tom Tancredo (R.-Colo.), a Republican presidential candidate,
called for terminating the program.

"The recent GAO report on the Diversity Visa Program simply confirms
what many of us have known for a long time," he told Cybercast News
Service .

"The Visa Lottery is susceptible to fraud and abuse and provides an
avenue into the United States for would-be terrorists and other
dangerous aliens. We need to stop gambling with our national security
and shut down this lottery program immediately."

The legislation creating the Diversity Visa Program was signed by
President George H.W. Bush in 1990. The program is designed to
increase immigration to the United States from countries with low
rates of immigration.

The GAO report is not the first to point to problems in the program.
In 2003, the State Department's Office of Inspector General pointed to
"pervasive fraud" in the program and at the "risk inherent in allowing
aliens from countries designated as state sponsors of terror" to enter
the United States.

The IG report suggested that the State Department's Bureau of Consular
Affairs ask Congress to pass legislation barring immigrants from
terror-sponsoring states from participating in the program.

However, the bureau expressed concerns that such a policy would harm
immigrants who are trying to flee from oppressive regimes, the GAO
report said.

A State Department spokesman could not immediately be reached for
comment Monday.

However, the GAO probe did reference written comments from the State
Department that disagreed with the GAO's findings and recommendations.

The State Department, for example, told the GAO the findings didn't
give the department enough credit for steps taken to prevent fraud and
said the GAO pointed to management failures that did not exist.
Further, the State Department conceded the visa program faces fraud
challenges but said "there are limits to what the department can do."

None of the officials at the 11 consular posts reviewed by the GAO
considered the DV program to be specifically targeted by terrorists,
but a few said "difficulties in verifying visa applicants' identity
could have security implications."

Consular officers screen all visa applications for security concerns.
But a diversity visa "applicant with no previous record in U.S.
government agency databases or an applicant who is using a false
identity may not be detected as a potential security concern," the
report said.

"A 2002 cable from the U.S. embassy in Dhaka (Bangladesh) stated the
ease with which individuals can obtain genuine identity documents in
any assumed identity, including passports, creates an 'open door' for
terrorists wishing to enter the United States with legal status," the
report continued.

The GAO further said, "State does not have a strategy to address the
pervasive fraud reported by some posts. ... While State believes some
legislative changes could mitigate fraud in the DV program, it has not
made any formal proposals to this effect.

"Further, it has not compiled comprehensive data on DV program
outcomes and on detected and suspected fraud activity in the program,
which would help decision makers consider whether legislative changes
are needed," the GAO added.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200709/NAT20070924c.html

Alan Smithee
2007-09-25 12:23:16 UTC
Last Updated: Tuesday, 25 September 2007, 10:49 GMT 11:49 UK

World leaders set to address UN

The speech by Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad willl be closely watched
The United Nations' annual general assembly is due to begin its formal
session later on Tuesday, with speeches by the US and Iran keenly
awaited.

President George Bush is expected to focus on human rights and
freedom.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is expected to repeat assurances
over its nuclear programme which he says is for peaceful purposes.

New French President Nicolas Sarkozy will also address the assembly
for the first time.

The ritual of the general assembly allows each country's head of state
or head of government - though some are represented by their foreign
minister - to speak for 15 minutes.

Each country determines the issues that it wants to raise.

There is no agenda as such, but the speeches of key countries are
closely watched for any evidence of an inflection or shift in their
foreign policies.

Uncompromising

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva will be first up,
followed by his US counterpart, George Bush.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is also speaking later on Tuesday.

Nearly 200 speeches and several days later, the representative of
Trinidad and Tobago will be the last to speak.

President George Bush's speech is expected to focus on the themes that
have dominated much of his presidency: the need to spread freedom, to
reward advocates of democracy and to isolate regimes whose policies
run counter to what he sees as the tide of history, says the BBC's
Jonathan Marcus in New York.

He is also expected to announce sanctions against the ruling military
junta in Burma as widespread protests led by Buddhist monks there
continue.

Mr Ahmadinejad was in an uncompromising mood on Monday in a speech at
New York's Columbia University, arguing for further research on the
Holocaust and insisting that his country was entitled to its peaceful
nuclear programme.

The speech from the relatively new French president, Nicolas Sarkozy,
will also be watched carefully.

He has brought a significant shift in both the tone and content of
French foreign policy, and the UN will provide him with a platform to
set out the main themes that will dominate his presidency abroad.

Alan Smithee
2007-09-25 12:27:34 UTC
Capitol Hill Spending Showdown
Democrats Face Uphill Fight
As Bush Veto Threats Loom on Budget
By DAVID ROGERS
September 25, 2007

WASHINGTON -- As the new fiscal year starts and Congress prepares for
a fight over government spending, Democrats are faced with this
unhappy fact: President Bush could both block their domestic
priorities and corner them into funding a war they want to end.

THWARTED AMBITIONS

• What's Happening: A fight over spending and the Iraq war. Lawmakers
will approve a stopgap bill, but the added time seems short next to
the volume of unfinished work before Congress.
• Compromises Ahead: The $22 billion added by Democrats to Bush's
2008 domestic budget likely will be whittled down.
• What to Watch: Whether Congress can override a presidential veto on
a children's health-care bill.No Democrat is talking about a
government shutdown akin to 1995, when Republicans clashed with
then-President Clinton. Shutting down the Iraq war remains a
Democratic ambition, but without more votes the challenge will be to
buy time until spring when the political landscape may be improved.

Lawmakers will approve a six-week stopgap bill to keep the government
operating past Oct. 1, but the added time seems short next to the
volume of unfinished work before Congress. The House has approved all
of its 12 annual spending bills, but only four have made their way
through the Senate, and none are ready to go to the president, who has
shown little willingness to compromise.

Mr. Bush's veto threats cover an array of legislation from the farm
bill to Federal Aviation Administration authorization, also unfinished
in the Senate. A third target has been a
water-resources-infrastructure bill, which cleared the Senate, 81-12,
last night after passing the House easily in August.

The defining fight could be over a bipartisan bill that would raise
cigarette taxes to pay for a $35 billion five-year expansion of health
insurance for the children of working families. If Republicans should
vote to override the president, it could lighten the Democratic
pessimism -- and change the dynamics this fall. But absent some
breakthrough, neither Speaker Nancy Pelosi nor Senate Majority Leader
Harry Reid shows any appetite for weighing into a protracted set of
budget fights.

Even the stopgap spending measure became an occasion for insults
yesterday.

Mr. Bush lectured lawmakers for failing to send him the 12 spending
bills for 2008 and suggested Democrats were cooking up a package
"thicker than a phone book" and would "put in wasteful spending or
pork barrel that they are not willing to debate in the open."

House Appropriations Committee Chairman David Obey said Mr. Bush
sounded like a rooster taking credit for dawn, since the White House
already had been assured the interim bill would be kept clean. "He is
trying desperately to divert attention from his failed policies in
Iraq and prevent a panic in the Republican Party by playing 'Mr.
Muscles' on appropriations," said the Wisconsin Democrat.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119068084851538147.html

Alan Smithee
2007-09-23 11:36:36 UTC
Wow. What does a Republican man with a hot life do on a Saturday?
All day long? Date? Fuck no. Fish? Are you kidding? Troll airport
restrooms? he only needs a minute for that. Spend time with his
great daughters and imaginary Marine son? Fuck them all.

It's time to honor a true champion of newsgroups. Drumroll...

Why if your name is Steve "Stewie" Rudd, you spend it on the net. On
USENET. In a newsgroup. Dfw.Politics.

All day long. From 12:08 a.m. to 11:18 p.m. That's your Saturday.
Steve-O.

The failed journalist. The failed husband. The old man who had
"other priorities" when his country needed him in Viet Nam. The man
who suddenly had a grown son out of nowhere who joined the Marines,
served in Iraq for one tour of duty, then *magically* returned home,
never to be discussed again, while others are having to endure forced
redeployment after redeployment. Boots on the ground. Imbedded
Steve.

By whatever name Steve has used to answer his own posts using the nyms
SteveR tex_driver, Suburbanaristic, Al Finney, Musselman, you know you
are hearing the voice of America, reason, and Jesus, all you long hair
liberal American-hating Commie UFO/conspiracy theory deniers. Steve
has ALL the answers. Jesus whispers in Steve's ear and it passes
through directly like a Holy Empty Pipeline to Bush's ear.

He beats Spammy Sam of EasyNews by a long yard...that little puke from
Hawaii Keith Martin? Not even in the same league.

Steve Rudd: Because death threats and rape threats aren't just going
to make themselves without Steve Rudd making them..be careful...he has
prepaid legal to back up his death threats he makes. Fear his Truth.

sue-y sue-y

Al
2007-09-23 16:51:22 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Wow. What does a Republican man with a hot life do on a Saturday?
All day long? Date? Fuck no. Fish? Are you kidding? Troll airport
restrooms? he only needs a minute for that. Spend time with his
great daughters and imaginary Marine son? Fuck them all.
It's time to honor a true champion of newsgroups. Drumroll...
Why if your name is Steve "Stewie" Rudd, you spend it on the net. On
USENET. In a newsgroup. Dfw.Politics.
All day long. From 12:08 a.m. to 11:18 p.m. That's your Saturday.
Steve-O.
That's your mon-sun, Ken Martin, but the content of your posts are not
debate, they are sociopathic screeds.

Still waiting for your "resources" to take care of me, tubby.
Alan Smithee
2007-09-24 04:46:36 UTC
Post by Al
Post by Alan Smithee
Wow. What does a Republican man with a hot life do on a Saturday?
All day long? Date? Fuck no. Fish? Are you kidding? Troll airport
restrooms? he only needs a minute for that. Spend time with his
great daughters and imaginary Marine son? Fuck them all.
It's time to honor a true champion of newsgroups. Drumroll...
Why if your name is Steve "Stewie" Rudd, you spend it on the net. On
USENET. In a newsgroup. Dfw.Politics.
All day long. From 12:08 a.m. to 11:18 p.m. That's your Saturday.
Steve-O.
That's your mon-sun, Ken Martin, but the content of your posts are not
debate, they are sociopathic screeds.
Still waiting for your "resources" to take care of me, tubby.
Gosh, Stewie. I'll poll the posters in dfw.singles and see what they
think of you. Everyone sociopathic but Stewie and his death threats
and rape threats. How come you feel happy to want to rape Ron's
daughter but your two split tails are off limits? Won't share the
tap, Daddy Dearest? No doubt your family home movies resemble Paris
Hilton's sex tape outtakes. But only you know your short are your
eyes. You really need another hobby than constantly seeking my
approval.

Al